Job Search Assistant
- Store up to 5 resumes & cover letters
- Reach more than 5000 employers / recruiters
- Create job alerts to have jobs emailed to you
- Save jobs you are interested in for later reference
- Resume writing and interviewing tools
- Salary wizard
Read the Latest Articles from CROSSROADS jobseeker newsMore Articles
Job Hunting & Social Media - Important Tips To Know
Jordan had long "forgotten" about some of his drunk and partying posts on his Facebook account since he didn't use it much anymore. Unfortunately, the prospective employer went to look BEFORE he hired him and those posts lost Jordan that job. It's not just teens and twenty-somethings getting negative publicity.
More than one offer?
The first thing that you will want to do is to evaluate your needs and which of these offers fits your situation the best. Doing a comparison may be time well spent in the long run. Sometimes we are so flattered with an offer that we donít take time to be practical and jump at the one that looks best on the surface.